>>>---OA--->

A place where Olivia Arrow shares her work and other creative themes at random intervals. Thanks for viewing, hope you enjoy!

3/19/11

Chicago Zine Fest - 1 week from today!

czf by edie fake
It's almost here! That's the official flier for this year's festival, with artwork by Edie Fake. I'm really excited for it to come but am also kind of scrambling over here. I'm in the middle of finishing up a new zine called "arrow obsession" which is a comic-zine. Plus, trying to make last minute dashes to wrap up a couple more before time runs out. Thankfully, it's spring break for me, so I'm confident things will be ready on schedule. Go here -chicagozinefest.org - for more information on czf, and hopefully I will see you there (I'll be an exibitor in the Saturday event).
Also, one of my zines (Heart) was featured on www.jemibook.com! Thanks, Jem, that's totally awesome of you. I'll have copies of Heart for sale at czf, and it's also available at my etsy shop.
More soon...
XOXOlivia

No comments: