>>>---OA--->

A place where Olivia Arrow shares her work and other creative themes at random intervals. Thanks for viewing, hope you enjoy!

4/20/12

the end...for now

Hello,
As you can see, I've been on hiatus from this blog for ages. I've been focusing on other endeavors and creative work. It's been fun randomly doing this blog, but I'll be taking down posts soon and eventually shutting this down altogether. The reason? I'm in the process of developing my own website (!) so I'll need to focus on that to reach my goal of having it up and running by summer's end. At that time I'll be sure to make a little announcement here for anybody who might be interested in checking it out. I'm looking forward to a whole new phase and hope you'll stop by my new artist site when it's up.
Thanks for checking this out, as rudimentary as it's been, it's been fun!

>>---OA-->

2 comments:

Alana said...

Aw, c'mon! it's history and nosalgia!

Alana said...

Aw, c'mon! Don't tear it down!